ZEPHYR



Autumn is upon us and I have begun to feel the change in seasons - one week it's warm and sunny with a top of twenty-nine degrees, the next week it's dull, rainy and a top of twenty degrees. I love your typical autumn day where it's sunny outside, and you can feel a light breeze in the air. The zephyr on this day was refreshing, carrying the scents of the gardens. 






I'm loving the Sophie Top from Tree of Life, I've been living in it for two months now! Each pattern is unique and can be styled in different ways. I'm honestly contemplating going to the different Tree of Life stores in my area and having a squiz at what other patterns they have... $35 is an absolute steal though compared to prices for clothes these days, most shirts cost double that price - if not more.



Wearing: Tree of Life top, 'mom' jeans (literally, they used to be my mum's - they're from Target and I love them), Kmart sandals, handbag from a vintage store in Sydney & nude Maybelline lipstick.



by Madeline 
xxx

No comments:

© Épanoui; by Madeline. Design by A.