A FRESH START



Somehow through a stream of events, you have found yourself here, at my blog. So hey there! My name is Madeline, but people call me Maddy, Mads, or even the name I went by when I was four - Ariel. I'm eighteen years old, straight out of high school and into my first year of my Law degree. I'm creative and passionate, I thoroughly enjoy a glass (or maybe three) of rosè and I eat ice-cream in winter because I don't let the temperature dictate what I can and can't eat. 





I have lived in a seaside town near Sydney, Australia all of my life, waiting to explore more of the world. I want this website to express my love for style, show you places I've been to and share some of my thoughts. 
I had another blog but I became lazy and stopped posting. So here I am, with my fresh start - Épanoui; the French word meaning blossoming, radiant, joyful and glowing.
 I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 

by Madeline 


xxx

No comments:

© Épanoui; by Madeline. Design by A.